There are good reasons to consider me for your next programming job. Here are a few:
- 23+ years of full-time Easylanguage programming experience
- Fast and economical Tradestation programming service
- Provides a firm quote based on your specification
- Confidentiality is always maintained to the highest degree
- Extensive knowledge of Easylanguage including Object Oriented code (OOEL)
- Has a vast library of custom code that makes the job easier
- Served as Easylanguage expert witness in several legal cases
- Knowledgeable about Stocks, Futures, Options, Forex, ETFs, and Indexes
- Have had trading experience managing futures portfolios
- Have written and published books on learning Easylanguage
- Published the industry’s only Easylanguge periodical (by-monthly ) for 6 years
- Was chosen by TradeStation to be the Easylanguage Editor in their quarterly journal (no longer in publication).
- Provide real-time hands-on training to new users of TradeStation
- Able to support clients on all versions of Tradestation including TS2000i
- I works alone and do all Easylanguage programming myself. You can reach me easily by phone.
- Guarantees programming work and fixes all issues promptly
So if you have an EasyLanguage project that could use help, call me.
Alternately, if you want to become a programmer there is no easier or better way than with the EasyLanguage Learning-By-Example Workbook 2016 e-Book that I have written. Other services include TradeStation trading tools, trading system testing and consulting. For over 20 years I have been providing affordable programming services to Tradestation clients around the world. In addition, I have developed several products for TradeStation users and I am the leader in the industry in providing training in the Tradestation platform and educational material for learning Easy Language programming. You can find a complete listing of products for sale in the Products.
See my latest article in TraderPlanet Magazine: Bring Home the Gold: Test Your System for Success
Also Released: Indicators for Multi-Timeframe Tick Charts
Trading on multiple time frames using a tick chart is now possible in TradeStation!
Full details at Tick Trading Tools
Link to TraderPlanet article: TraderPlanet Article
“How Good is My Strategy” link to TraderPlanet ELD file: Code ELD Archive File
“How Good is My Strategy” link to TraderPlanet txt file: Code Text File
LBE Book: “The Architecture of the Primes” – “The Architecture of the Primes” – IES_PrimeIndicators.eld
TradeStation and Easylanguage are the trademarks of
“TradeStation Technologies, Inc.” formerly Omega Research.